|Public phone number:||+385 1 4606 378|
|Internal phone number:||6378|
|Department:||Division of General and Inorganic Chemistry|
|PhD graduation year:||2020|
|Employed in this institution since:||2017|
integrated undergraduate and graduate
Education at Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science, University of Zagreb: B.Sc. (2014), M.Sc. (2016). and Ph. D. (2020).
Affiliation and current position: Division of Inorganic Chemistry, Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science, University of Zagreb: expert associate (2017–).
Research interest: organic, metalloorganic and supramolecular synthesis, crystal engineering, quantum-chemical calculations.
Scientific papers: co-author of 12 scientific papers in journals indexed in Current Contents database
Awards and recognitions and memberships:
2020 - "Brdo 2020." for the best assistant at the Department of Chemistry, awarded by the Student Association of the Faculty of Science
2016 - Rector’s award, University of Zagreb
2016 - Medal for academic excellence awarded by the Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science, University of Zagreb
2013 - Special Rector’s award, University of Zagreb
Note: this list of papers is located in an maintained by the Ruđer Bošković Institute which is in charge of the Croatian Scientific Bibliography Database (CROSBI). This link will take you to the appropriate CROSBI page of this person, containing a list of papers they have themselves entered in the database.
1. Nemec, V.; Lisac, K; Bedeković, N.; Fotović, L.; Stilinović, V.; Cinčić, D. Crystal engineering strategies towards halogen-bonded metal–organic multi-component solids: salts, cocrystals and salt cocrystals. CrystEngComm, 2021, 23, 3063–3083.
2. Bedeković, N.; Stilinović, V.; Piteša, T. Aromatic versus Aliphatic Carboxyl Group as a Hydrogen Bond Donor in Salts and Cocrystals of An Asymmetric Diacid and Pyridine Derivatives. Cryst. Growth Des., 2017, 17 (11), 5732–5743.
3. Bedeković, N.; Stilinović, V.; Friščić, T.; Cinčić, D. Comparison of isomeric meta- and para-diiodotetrafluorobenzene as halogen bond donors in crystal engineering. New J. Chem., 2018, 42, 10584–10591.
4. Fotović, L.; Bedeković, N.; Stilinović, V. Evaluation of halogenopyridinium cations as halogen bond donors. Cryst. Growth Des. 2021, 21, 6889–6901.
5. Martinez, V.; Bedeković, N.; Stilinović, V.; Cinčić, D. Tautomeric equilibrium of an asymmetric beta-diketone in halogen-bonded cocrystals with perfluorinated iodobenzenes. Crystals, 2021, 11, 699.
2020. - , investigator on the project New building blocks for the supramolecular design of complex multi-component molecular crystals based on halogen bonds
2018. - ; investigator on the project Crystal engineering of multicomponent halogen bonded metal-organic materials: towards supramolecular control over structure and properties (Croatian science foundation)