The competition for outgoing and incoming applications for mobility within the CEEPUS program for the academic year 2023/2024 is open.
CEEPUS is a Central European academic mobility program that includes the exchange of students and teachers. CEEPUS is a Central European academic mobility program that includes student and teacher exchanges. CEEPUS networks are partnerships of related or complementary higher education institutions from several countries participating in CEEPUS. The main mobility in CEEPUS takes place within the CEEPUS network, which represents the backbone of the program. CEEPUS networks are thematic, and topics can be more or less specialized.
The competition for submitting applications for mobility for the summer semester is open until October 31, 2023.
The Chemistry Department of the Faculty of Science and Mathematics participates in six CEEPUS networks, namely:
1. CIII-HR-1108-07-2324 Colloids and nanomaterials in education and research
2. CIII-SI-0905-10-2324 Training and research in environmental chemistry and toxicology
3. CIII-SI-1312-06-2324 Water - a common but anomalous substance that has to be taught and studied
4. CIII-RO-0010-18-2324 Teaching and learning bioanalysis
5. CIII-SK-1516-04-2324 BioScience, Food and Health
6. RS-1816-01-2324 Reinforcement of research, professional, and education capacities for application in sample preparation of various origins before the corresponding analysis
Interested students are requested to contact prof. Ph.D. Davor Kovačević, for network number 4. prof. Ph.D. Nives Galić, for network number 5. prof. Ph.D. Ivi Juranović Cindrić, and for the network under number 6, prof. Ph.D. Sandi Roncevic.
Interested students can also contact the Office for International Cooperation of the Ministry of Education and Culture for consultations.