Central Geographic Library
The Central Geographic Library of the Faculty of Science was established in 1910. In 1927 it was divided into the Library of the Physical Geography Division and the Library of the Anthropogeography Division. The library was reintegrated in 1946 and placed at its current location. Until 1994 the Central Geographic Library was the only geographic library in Croatia. Its material covers the field of geography and related disciplines.
The Library’s collection includes 15.234 volumes of monographs, 10.605 volumes of periodical publications, 120 current periodical titles, 588 undergraduate theses, 3.028 graduate theses, 174 master theses and 148 doctoral dissertations.
The Central Geographic Library has been introducing Aleph integrated library software.
Koledovčina 1, ELKA (ground floor)
10 000 Zagreb
Director: Ljiljana Bajs, Dipl. Ing. Geography; Dipl. Library Sciences, email@example.com