|Function:||Head of the Division for Theoretical Physics|
|Public phone number:||4605591|
|Internal phone number:||5591|
|Cellphone number:||091 460 5902|
|Personal web page:||http://www.phy.pmf.unizg.hr/~hbuljan/|
|Department:||Theoretical Physics Department|
|PhD graduation year:||2002|
|Employed in this institution since:||1998|
integrated undergraduate and graduate
Note: this list of papers is located in an maintained by the Ruđer Bošković Institute which is in charge of the Croatian Scientific Bibliography Database (CROSBI). This link will take you to the appropriate CROSBI page of this person, containing a list of papers they have themselves entered in the database.
1. Wang, Z., Wang, X., Hu, Z. et al. H. Buljan, "Sub-symmetry-protected topological states". Nat. Phys. (2023). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41567-023-02011-9
2. Xia, Shiqi; Jukic, Dario; Wang, Nan; et al. H. Buljan, "Nontrivial coupling of light into a defect: the interplay of nonlinearity and topology", LIGHT-SCIENCE & APPLICATIONS 9,147 (2020).
3. Tena Dubček, Colin J. Kennedy, Ling Lu, Wolfgang Ketterle, Marin Soljačić, and Hrvoje Buljan, "Weyl Points in Three-Dimensional Optical Lattices: Synthetic Magnetic Monopoles in Momentum Space", Phys. Rev. Lett. 114, 225301 (2015)
4. M. Jablan. M. Soljačić, and H. Buljan, “Plasmons in graphene: Fundamental properties and potential applications” Proceedings of the IEEE 101, 1689 (2013)
5. M. Jablan, H. Buljan, and M. Soljačić, "Plasmonics in graphene at infra-red frequencies," Phys. Rev. B 80, 245435 (2009).
6. H. Buljan, R. Pezer, and T. Gasenzer, "Fermi-Bose transformation for a time-dependent Lieb-Liniger gas," Phy. Rev. Lett. 100, 080406 (2008).
7. R. Pezer and H. Buljan, "Momentum distribution dynamics of a Tonks-Girardeau gas: Bragg reflections of a quantum many-body wave packet" Phys. Rev. Lett. 98, 240403 (2007).
8. H. Buljan, M. Segev, and A. Vardi, "Incoherent matter-wave solitons and pairing instability in an attracivelly interacting Bose-Einstein condensate", Phys. Rev. Lett. 95, 180401 (2005).
9. H. Buljan, O. Cohen, J.W. Fleischer, T. Schwartz, M. Segev, Z.H. Musslimani, N.K. Efremidis, and D.N. Christodoulides, "Random-phase solitons in nonlinear periodic lattices" Phys. Rev. Lett. 92, 223901 (2004).
10. H. Buljan and V. Paar, "Many hole interactions and the average lifetimes of chaotic transients that precede controlled periodic motion" Phys. Rev. E 63, 066205 (2001).
Previous institutional responsibilities